Number of Players: 3-12
Playing Time: 30-90 Minutes
Recommended Ages: 8+
In Hive Mind, players are bees who take turns rolling the die, moving the Queen Bee along the garden track, and asking and answering questions to assess their compatibility with the hive.
Each bee is trying to prove they should stay in the hive by thinking in harmony with the other bees. They do this by answering questions the same way as their fellow bees. The more answers they have in common with other players, the more points they get! Bees with the lowest point totals move closer to the hive door. When one or more bees leave the hive, the game is over. The bees remaining in the hive win!
- Questions are based on experiences rather than knowledge, inspiring hilarious and enlightening conversations
- Whimsical, charming artwork featuring the Queen and bees brings the world of the hive to life.
- Up to twelve players can join in a single game of Hive Mind, making it an obvious choice for large families, parties, or gaming groups.
- Hive Mind is quick to demo and easy to learn, and is perfect for players of all experience levels.
- Unlike other trivia games, questions are based on experiences rather than knowledge; everyone will be able to relate and participate.
- Created by world-famous game designer Richard Garfield to be a memorable experience for any family or any group of 3 to 12 players.
•300 question cards – 1800 questions
•1 Queen Bee token
•12 Bee pawns
•3 Hive Gates
•12 full-sized Hive Mind pencils
•1 Hive Mind notepad
•1 two-minute timer