Welcome to the Bazaar of Istanbul! Hustle and bustle in the bazaar district of Istanbul: merchants and their assistants are hurrying through the narrow alleys attempting to be more successful than their competitors. Good organization is key: wheelbarrows have to be filled with goods at the warehouses and then swiftly transported by the assistants to the various destinations. The
goal of the merchants is to be the first to collect a certain amount of rubies.
You are leading a merchant and four assistants through the 16 Places of the bazaar. At each Place, you can carry out a specific action. The challenge is that, to carry out an action at any of those Places, your merchant needs the help of an assistant and has to leave him behind. To use that assistant again later, your merchant has to come back to that Place and pick him up. So plan ahead carefully to avoid being left with no assistants and thus unable to do anything …
- Created by famed game designer Rüdiger Dorn.
- Highest quality components with wooden bits and beautiful red ruby pieces.
- Gorgeous artwork by Andreas Resch.
- 16 Place tiles, 5 Wheelbarrows, 15 Wheelbarrow extensions, 26 Bonus cards, 16 Mosque tiles, 10 Demand tiles,
- 12 Gold coins, 15 Silver coins, 30 Copper coins, 1 Starting player marker, 5 Merchants, 25 Assistants, 5 Family members,
- 20 Good indicators, 4 Mail indicators, 1 Governor, 1 Smuggler, 2 six-sided dice, 32 Rubies, 5 Overviews, 7 Stickers, 1 Rulebook
- 2-5 players
- Ages 10+
- 40-60 minutes playtime